|Subscribe to our site
540 YMCA Way
Ashland, OR 97520
Contact: Ashland Family YMCA
Home > Main Facility
The Ashland Family YMCA offers a modern, well maintained facility conveniently located at the south end of town. Many YMCA programs are based at our facility, but we also utilize the public schools and parks. At the YMCA you will find:
The Ashland Family YMCA is adjacent to the YMCA City Park and Soccer Fields.
- The Meese Family Aquatic Center featuring a 25-yard, year-round indoor pool with lap lanes, a shallow alcove, and a hot water therapy pool, all with saline and UV filtration.
- A fitness center with weight machines, free weights and a wide variety of cardio machines.
- A dividable aerobics studio with wooden floors for fitness classes.
- A wellness studio for Yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi and other classes.
- An elevator for easy access to the aquatics center and the lower floor.
- A lift into both our pool and our hot water therapy pool for ease of access.
- Shower and locker rooms with dry saunas (located in men's and women's locker rooms).
- Gymnastics area with spring floor and gymnastics equipment.
- A full-size indoor basketball/volleyball court.
- A drop-in ChildWatch room.
- YMCA Preschool for 3 to 5 year olds; Kinder Club and Kids Club afterschool programs for children in grades K-5th.
- A collection of summer camps for kids of all ages that keep summer full of fun and adventure.